[Bro] Bro 1.4, another pre-release (Solaris Patch)

Stephan Stephan at rheoli.net
Mon Aug 18 04:50:01 PDT 2008

Hi,

I the attachment you find some patches for Solaris.
It runs then on Solaris 8 + 10.

The first definition in any bro rule should be:
redef use_connection_compressor = F;

Patch description:
 - patch-aux-nftools-nfcommin.h:
    include the main config.h for some u_int_(8|16|32)
    definitions who are not defined in Solaris.
 - patch-src-ARP.h:
    without including net/if.h there are no compile errors
 - patch-src-Conn.h:
    some changes (from Robin) to switch on compressor
 - patch-src-Desc.cc + patch-src-FlowSrc.cc:
    include errno.h otherwise the compiler could not find
    errno
 - patch-src-Makefile.in:
    the configure in libedit miss the termcap.h in the include path
    so it will be faked

After this patches it runs on Solaris 8 with the default rules or
to extract SSL certificates.

Best regards,
Stephan