[Bro] linux vs freebsd

Christian Kreibich christian at whoop.org
Wed Dec 3 18:15:31 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 15:58 -0700, Ken Gunderson wrote:
> OpenBSD would be an attractive option but the last I checked the way
> back machine bro had issues on OBSD...  Curious if anyone been doing
> anything in this regard more recently?

To put it mildly, I've lost track of the number of times I've cursed
OpenBSD because of ongoing build headaches. We generally use it neither
for development nor production, but whenever people report build
problems, we try to go in and fix them. Thus, if there are OpenBSD
issues with the current release, please let us know.

--
Cheers,
Christian