[Bro] Ignore Weird Events???

Adriel Desautels adriel at netragard.com
Wed Jun 4 18:53:34 PDT 2008

The version of bro that I installed was installed by the ports. I am
trying the latest stable version thats available from your site now. It
would be interesting to see how well this works.

Also, any news on how to get the code for the spinning cube of potential
doom for Bro Visualization?

Regards,
	Adriel T. Desautels
	Chief Technology Officer
	Netragard, LLC.
	Office : 617-934-0269
	Mobile : 617-633-3821
	http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/118/a45

	Join the Netragard, LLC. Linked In Group:
	http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/48683/0B98E1705142

Netragard, LLC - http://www.netragard.com  -  "We make IT Safe"
Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Website Security

Netragard Whitepaper Downloads:
Choosing the right provider : http://tinyurl.com/2ahk3j
Three Things you must know  : http://tinyurl.com/26pjsn