[Bro] Throughput Problems

Joel Ebrahimi joel.ebrahimi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:38:35 PDT 2008

Vern,

Thanks for this info. I had not realized that brolite was applying a number
of filters. My main testing pcap was a large variety of services,protocols,
and sessions. My testing was semi-automated to check packets sent vs packets
bro received. The fillter scewed my results. I applied a redef to the packet
filter and I am now seeing excellent statistics on the intel machine.

I will use this information now to re-test on the Bivio platform.

// Joel