[Bro] URL and datastructures.....

Navdeep Singh bro1338 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 00:43:51 PDT 2008

Hi everyone....plz help me out...
Actually I want to find out the URL's visited by the users...plz tell me how to do that....
im trying to do that by using followoing event...

global http_request: event(c: connection, method: string, original_URI: string, unescaped_URI: string, version: string)
{
print original_URI."------";
}

but i dont know the datastructure of original_URI.....plz tell me where r these datastructures defined.....like the data structure for c:connection is...

   type connection: record {
       id: conn_id;
       orig: endpoint;
       resp: endpoint;
       start_time: time;
       duration: interval;
       service: string;
           # if empty, service not yet determined
       addl: string;
       hot: count;
       history: string;
   };

if u have other idea plz let me know.....i new to bro...I will be evry thankful to you....

Thanks & Regards
Navdeep Singh

+91-094640-77449