[Bro] Ask for Bro Cluster source code

LuLei llovo at 163.com
Thu May 15 21:55:49 PDT 2008

Dear Bro developers:
    I am a college student in China, I am studying network technology. I am interested in Bro and IDS Cluster, and I have read the RAID Paper, had a brief understanding of the general architecture. For further study, I want to know more detail about the Cluster, especially how to use Click modular router in implementation of the cluster on Linux. May I get the source code of cluster if it is possible, and how?
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Best wishes,

                                                                  Leo
                                                              May 14, 2008