[Bro] str_split

Lorenzo Cavallaro sullivan at cs.ucsb.edu
Fri May 23 17:10:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

   I'd like to convert a string into an array of char (or a vector) so
   that it's possible to iterate over it (via the for stmt). Any idea
   about how to do it?

   I'm not sure if str_split is the right function but if so, I'm not
   sure what to use as index_vec argument. Iterate by using a set it'd
   be enough if I could generate the range of indexes belonging to the
   string...

TIA, bye
Lorenzo

--
Lorenzo `Gigi Sullivan' Cavallaro <sullivan at cs.ucsb.edu>
GPG key at http://security.dico.unimi.it/~sullivan/sullivan.asc

Until I loved, life had no beauty;
I did not know I lived until I had loved. (Theodor Korner)

See the reality in your eyes, when the hate makes you blind. (A.H.X)