[Bro] Offline trace: segmentation fault

Shoey Fighter shoeyfighter at gmail.com
Thu May 29 22:04:55 PDT 2008

1) Yes, if I use tcpdump -r on the trace it spits out the packets
fine. One thing I noticed is that many of the packets are truncated
(listed as IP truncated-ip), and the number of bytes missing is not
homogenous between the truncated packets. Could this be the problem?

2) I tried: 10000, 1000, 100, 10, 1 and none worked. I noticed that
the first packet has the "IP truncated-ip" message. Is there a way to
skip some n number of packets?

I have included a 100 packet sample if it helps.

Thanks.