[Bro] defining a table of sets

Stephen Smith ssmit7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 07:52:45 PST 2008

Thanks for the quick reply.  The definition data needs to be in a static
file, so perhaps I can use a generation function to parse the text and
create the table. In the mean time I will see if I can get some further
details out of gdb so maybe I can figure out what is going on.

Just so I am clear though, the correct way to define this would be with
square brackets enclosing the set? As in,

 [ "a" ] = [ "alpha", "anchor", "armor" ]

Thanks,
Stephen