[Bro] ssh alternative ports

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Nov 11 19:07:54 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 09:21 +0100, you wrote:

> bro at nsm$ bro -r test.lpc tcp weird alarm ssh test print-filter
> ./test.bro, line 12 (SSH::ssh_ports): error, "redef" used but not previously defined

You indeed need the SSH prefix. Using that, I get a different error
message:

# bro -r test.lpc tcp weird alarm ssh ./test.bro print-filter
./test.bro, line 11: error: identifier is not exported: SSH::ssh_ports

Which is true: the id is not exported in ssh.bro and therefore
can't be redefined (I think it should be exported though).

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org