[Bro] Problem running bro.rc --start

M. GAD masgad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 09:29:39 PST 2008

Thank you all for your replies.
I tried to compile Bro 1.4 on my Ubuntu following the link recommended
by Sirisha Akkala:
http://blog.ncsa.uiuc.edu/aashish/2008/10/21/moving-to-bro-14/

I had so many problems with autoconf and sisters, I managed to resolve
them all but the one related to autoheader.
It seems that Bro is more adapted for FreeBSD installations.

I will try your suggestions later hoping that it can be done directly
with "./configure & make" without needing autoconf.

Best regards,

Masgad