[Bro] Bro 1.4, another pre-release

Po-Ching Lin pachinko.tw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 02:15:07 PDT 2008

I got an error message when executing the pre-release with icmp.bro.

[pclin at roland bin]$ ./bro -r ~/http.trace icmp
../share/bro/conn.bro, line 332: error: unknown identifier
Hot::check_hot, at or near "Hot::check_hot"

The export of the Hot::check_hot looks normal. Did I miss anything, or
is it a bug?

Po-Ching

Robin Sommer mentioned: