[Bro] Connection records in a database?

Christopher Jay Manders cjmanders at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 09:26:21 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have written a similar program in C. It imports over 2 Mill. connection
log lines in just about 20 minutes. Other scripted methods, such as via
Perl, appear to take a bit more time, CPU and RAM, which is why I chose C.

It parses logs (conn.log only right now) from Bro and puts the contents into
MySQL.

The code is autoconf'ed, so you might want to give it a try. I also include
the SQL Table layout I used.

I have the code up here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/bro-tools/

HTH

Cheers!