[Bro] (no subject)

Vern Paxson vern at icir.org
Sat Oct 4 16:34:24 PDT 2008

> do you know how  I can share the logs folder in Bro to read its files  from
> a program in windows??

That question is pretty much out of scope for this list, since it's really
about interfacing Linux to Windows, rather than about Bro.

> can this Bro IDS give me the connections in a XML so I can get it from share to use it by
> my C# programm??

Such a capability would definitely be useful, but is not currently supported.
You could however write a wrapper that reads Bro's ASCII connection log
entries and recodes them as XML - that should be fairly straight-forward
to implement.

		Vern