[Bro] Bro 1.4 release now available

Aashish Sharma aashish at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 17 15:30:09 PDT 2008

Congratulations for the new release. I was looking forward for this.

 Reading changelog says brolite may be deprecated.  I see current 1.4 release is missing ../etc/bro.rc, ../etc/bro.cfg and ../site/local.site.bro files amongst others even after running "make install-brolite".

Is there any other recommended way to start/stop/run bro ?

Thanks,
Aashish