[Bro] Requesting event_notice ad event_alarm events over broccoli

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Thu Aug 13 11:04:26 PDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:51 -0700, Stephen Chan wrote:

>     I will try to get this today. I expected that the notice_action
> stuff was being used for the bro cluster, so I'm thinking it is just
> something dumb and/or obvious that I'm missing.

Actually, I'm realizing that I mentally skipped the "Broccoli" part
of your original mail; I had a pure Bro-to-Bro setting in mind when
I replied, and that's what the cluster is using (the cluster doesn't
use Broccoli for sending the notice_* events). So, if the problem
would be on the Broccoli side, that could explain why we haven't
seen it so far.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org