[Bro] BroLite install (was: Bro 1.4 release now available)

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Wed Jan 21 10:43:08 PST 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 12:36 +0200, you wrote:

> Unfortunately it put the files into /usr/local/bro/site and not into
> /usr/local/bro/share/site i.e. a bug.

Ok, thanks. I've attached a patch to
http://tracker.icir.org/bro/ticket/51 which I hope fixes this
problem. Could you give it another try?

> Something else I have picked up since is that running site-report.pl
> returns the following error:  " Can't use an undefined value as a SCALAR
> reference at ./site-report.pl line 1278."  Any suggestions would be
> appreciated.

Hmmm.... Don't really know where that comes from but I think it's
unrelated to the install-brolite. I've openened another ticket for
this: http://tracker.icir.org/bro/ticket/54

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org