[Bro] Bro-1.4 Install Question

jean-philippe luiggi jean-philippe.luiggi at didconcept.com
Thu Jan 22 04:58:50 PST 2009

Hello Martin,

For some reasons, the "./configure" isn't able to catch the
informations needed (perhaps not a standard path).

Could you find the full path of the relevant librairies (use 'find /
-name libncurses*') and then use the following environment variables :

"LDFLAGS"  (linker flags, e.g. -L<lib dir> if you have libraries in
a nonstandard directory <lib dir>)

"CPPFLAGS" (C/C++ preprocessor flags, e.g. -I<include dir> if you have
              headers in a nonstandard directory <include dir>)

With regards,

Jean-Philippe.