[Bro] Stand-alone cluster problems

Tyler T. Schoenke Tyler.Schoenke at colorado.edu
Tue Jun 16 09:40:35 PDT 2009

Robin,

I pulled the svn code from 6/15, and got the following error when
running make:

Generating code for SSLRecordLayerFlow
make  all-am
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..   -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
   -O -I/usr/local/include -W -Wall -Wno-unused   -g -O2 -MT main.o -MD
-MP -MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.cc
In file included from Frame.h:11,
                  from main.cc:31:
Val.h:853: error: extra qualification 'TableVal::' on member 'RecursiveSize'
main.cc: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
main.cc:452: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*'
*** Error code 1

Am I missing some dependency?

In the meantime, I'll try unloading some of the scripts to drop the
memory usage.

Thanks,

Tyler