[Bro] Cluster wishlist?

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri May 1 13:54:43 PDT 2009

I'll be working on preparing the cluster shell (i.e., everything in
aux/cluster in my work branch) for inclusion into Bro 1.5. The plan
is to then also use the shell framework for standard,
non-clusterized installations (replacing Bro Lite).

For those who have already experimented with the cluster shell: if
there is anything particular you'd like to see changed/added/fixed,
please file a corresponding feature request (or problem report if
it's a bug) with our tracker at http://tracker.icir.org.bro and set
the component to "Cluster Shell". I can't promise to get to
everything but I'd like to get an idea of what people find missing.

Thanks!

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org