[Bro] BroPing Connection Failure

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Nov 13 14:57:59 PST 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 10:53 +0100, Fabian Hugelshofer wrote:

> I found out that compiling without "--disable-select-loop" doesn't show

Before digging into this, what's the reason for compiling with
--disable-select-loop? Seeing that the problem disappears without
that switch, the problem likley lies somewhere in the alternative
code path it enables. That code is rather old and rarely used these
days, and I'm thinking it can actually be removed completely in
future versions. So, what's your use case here?

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org