[Bro] Problem running Bro in command line

Greg Kosinovsky kosinovsky1 at llnl.gov
Thu Oct 8 12:28:59 PDT 2009

I have an application from which I invoke bro with libcap input
expected on stdin (using "-r -"). I then  pipe pckets to stdin of
this process. It works well for small files.

For large files something goes wrong (looks like the pipe going to
bro stdin backs up, or something).
I used to have problems on bro not flusing to stdout, so I used
flush_all() after print statements in my bro script and that seemed to work.
Is there a similar command to force bro to read data in stdin?

Thank you

Greg Kosinovsky