[Bro] bro traffic analysis

Seth Hall hall.692 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 27 20:05:09 PDT 2009

On Sep 27, 2009, at 11:49 AM, Kevin Steiner wrote:

> I just started using bro for offline traffic analysis. i don't know
> which timers to tune to make the analysis of traces go faster. On
> some of traces, the analysis never finishes and it is like bro is
> waiting for some timer to expire.

I've been working with someone else having a problem similar to you.
What would help most is if you were able to distribute one of the
problematic tracefiles (hopefully, the smallest possible problematic
file) so we could take a look at what's going on.

Also, what version of Bro are you running?

Thanks
   .Seth

---
Seth Hall