[Bro] Lots of ContentGap Events

raoofeh_h at yahoo.com raoofeh_h at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 10:35:45 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I am a new user of Bro. I try to run it using a policy for calculating response time of web server( address of policy code: http://bro-ids.org/bro-contrib/network-analysis/akm-imc05/bro-scripts_v1.0.tar.gz )
I am using reduce.bro script which is attached to the email.

The problem is that I get lots of ContentGap errors when analyzing the attached dump file. The Notice file is also attached to the email.
Would you please let me know if you know what is the cause of ContentGap error ?
Thanks,
Raoofeh