[Bro] installing Bro on fedora 5

Tyler T. Schoenke Tyler.Schoenke at colorado.edu
Thu Aug 19 07:49:43 PDT 2010

Make sure you install all of the dependencies listed on the wiki.
http://www.bro-ids.org/wiki/index.php/Bro_OS_Dependencies

It might be easiest to follow the cluster install instructions for Bro
version 1.5.  You will want to install the cluster in stand-alone mode.
http://svn.icir.org/bro/releases/release_1_5/bro/aux/broctl/README.html

Tyler

--
Tyler Schoenke