[Bro] Software frontend

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Fri Dec 10 11:32:09 PST 2010

On Dec 10, 2010, at 1:37 PM, Sunjeet Singh wrote:

> => Points to the bigger problem of Software load-balancing in a cloud
> environment.
>
> This just-for-fun experiment is turned out to be more fun than I thought
> it would.

I know this is really just an experiment, but I'm interested in where you are going with this.  Are you thinking that you would use this for processing really large tracefiles on a cloud infrastructure or are you thinking of live traffic?  If live traffic, what traffic would you be sniffing in that context?

Definitely an interesting idea though.