[Bro] Load Balancers

Bill Jones bill.jones at syntervision.com
Sat Feb 6 11:36:15 PST 2010

Justin,

Thanks, that makes sense.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to tweak the
load-balancer settings at this time, but if I am, that may indeed
solve this issue.  Hopefully, come Monday morning when many more
sessions will be generated, I may actually see some of these
connections as established and bro will operate as expected.

Regards,
Bill