[Bro] Forcing analyser on partial connections

sridhar basam sridhar.basam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:23:16 PDT 2010

Tried it on bro 1.5.1 but am unable to get it to run the http analyzer on a
partial trace. I have attached the trace in question to this email, if you
want to try it out.

I am using the following command to get it to pick up the http requests,
"bro -C -f 'tcp' -r partial.pcap http http-request http-reply

 Sridhar

--
Sridhar