[Bro] Bro Memory Consumtion

Powell, Scott powellsm at musc.edu
Wed Mar 24 06:38:18 PDT 2010

Seth,

Yes, I did include '--enable-brov6' because we are getting ready to rollout IPv6 in or perimeter and I was also seeing messages from Bro that it was not compiled with IPv6 support (via "broctl diag").

Here are all the parameters passed to configure:

$ ./configure --prefix=/var/local/bro-1.5.1 --enable-cluster --enable-int64 --enable-brov6 --no-create --no-recursion

-Scott