[Bro] Worker nodes logs

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Fri Sep 3 08:30:04 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 21:25 -0400, you wrote:

> Is there any documentation related to the Cflow headend and capstats working together as eluded to some of the config files?

No, sorry. broctl can talk to the cFlow to get traffic stats and
will print and record them in parallel with what capstats reports.
You'll need cPacket's command line tool for that, as broctl just
calls it for doing the communication with the device. I can send you
a config example if you have the tool installed.

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 666-2886 * robin at icir.org