[Bro] Collecting Bro publications

Robin Sommer robin at icir.org
Tue Apr 12 07:35:33 PDT 2011

Hi all,

we are working on a completely redesigned bro-ids.org web site. As
part of that, we are collecting a list of research publications that
make use of Bro in one way or the other (including improving Bro, but
also just using it as a tool, like in a measurement study).

Please let me know if you'd like any of your publications included on
that page. Just send me the bibliographic information (bibtex would be
perfect) and a download URL we can link to, and I'll make sure it gets
into the list. Both recent and older publications are fine.

Thanks,

Robin

Robin Sommer * Phone +1 (510) 722-6541 * robin at icir.org