[Bro] 802.11 link headers?

Dan Klinedinst dklinedinst at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 1 22:01:03 PDT 2011

All,
It turns out that if you force tcpdump to output IEEE802_11 (without
the _RADIO), you get a standard, fixed-length 802.11 header of 32
bytes.  I added an entry for that in get_link_header_size() in
PktSrc.cc and now Bro works like a charm on live WiFi traffic.  I'll
submit a patch tomorrow.

Dan

--
Dan Klinedinst