[Bro] bro_config

Jeffrey Everling gekkeharry13 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:22:42 PDT 2011

Hey guys

Thanks a lot for the previous help. I think I am almost there, but when I
run bro_config there seems to be a few errors. I 've managed to edit the
.cfg manually but the programs keeps mailing me about a subnettree (see
capture2.png)). Does this has a connection? Do I miss a port?

I have captured my errors from bro_config to in capture.png

Kinds Regards,

Jeffrey Everling