[Bro] Bro quickstart

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:43:50 PDT 2011

Indeed: I added a small sample of the ssl.log (wraps horribly, but the
reader gets the gist) as well as a few other small edits based on info
from Seth.  If others have suggestions or tips for other platforms,
etc., please let me know.  I have no problem making this blog post
into something of a wiki for the next few days!