[Bro] nprobe, ngrep, tcpdump and tcpflow -like behavior of BRO ids?

Panos Sakkos panos.sakkos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 08:08:43 PST 2011

I am sorry for my incomplete question.
Here are the functionalities we need:

nprobe => convert raw network traffic to netflow format
ngrep => extract fields from incoming and outgoing HTTP traffic (url, referer, ...)
tcpdump => store size-limited TCP session (for an incoming SSH connection for example)
tcpflow => reconstruct TCP flows for given sessions (given source ip for example)

Thank you,
Panos