[Bro] Optional Internal Values - Bro 2.0

James Swaro james.swaro at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:41:34 PST 2011

Sorry about the late reply. The error is actually 'pebcac' in nature. The
scripts that I had been editing weren't placed back into the default policy
path, which is why no matter the change , the same result occurred. Perhaps
something that could be attributed to a lack of coffee in the early
morning. Sorry guys :)

All is still well in the world of bro scripts.

--
James Swaro*
*