[Bro] Install issue - Bro cluster

Dop dopheide at ncsa.illinois.edu
Thu Feb 10 08:42:50 PST 2011

Blake,

Do you have an existing Bro installation at your target install location?
I think I ran into this when I had 1.5.1 installation and tried to put
1.5.2 on top of it.  If you can't remove the existing install I'd try
creating/editing your etc/node.cfg and setting the current system as the
manager.

Then next thing you'll want to do is edit
share/bro/broctl/cluster-addrs.hot.bro and comment out line 3 (the only
line).

-Dop