[Bro] Fwd: problem installing bro on ubuntu 10.04

rajasekhar reddy orsr88 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:06:35 PST 2011

Hi
Thanx to every one..
I am new to linux and i need bro to be installed on my lap to work on my
project on network security

AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT WHEN I CONFIGURE IT

raj at ubuntu:~/Desktop/bro-1.5.2$ ./configure --prefix=/path/to/bro
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for flex... flex
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking lex library... -lfl
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for g++... g++
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for gzip... gzip
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking stdio.h usability... yes
checking stdio.h presence... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
checking for OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf in -lcrypto... yes
checking for SSL_new in -lssl... yes
checking whether OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf is declared... yes
checking for OpenSSL >= 0.9.7... yes
checking whether d2i_X509() uses a const unsigned char**... yes
checking for perl5... no
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for chown... /bin/chown
checking Linux kernel version... 2
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for sigset... yes
checking for int32_t using gcc... yes
checking for u_int32_t using gcc... yes
checking for u_int16_t using gcc... yes
checking for u_int8_t using gcc... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking socket.h usability... no
checking socket.h presence... no
checking for socket.h... no
checking getopt.h usability... yes
checking getopt.h presence... yes
checking for getopt.h... yes
checking for net/ethernet.h... yes
checking for netinet/ether.h... yes
checking for netinet/if_ether.h... yes
checking for sys/ethernet.h... no
checking for netinet/ip6.h... yes
checking for socklen_t... yes
checking if syslog returns int... no
checking if we should declare socket and friends... no
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for socket... yes
checking for putmsg in -lstr... no
checking for local pcap library... /home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1/libpcap.a
checking for pcap_freecode in -lpcap... yes
checking for pcap headers... /usr/include
checking if pcap_compile_nopcap needs error parameter... not needed
checking pcap-int.h usability... yes
checking pcap-int.h presence... yes
checking for pcap-int.h... yes
checking for bpf_set_bufsize... no
checking for pcap_version in libpcap... yes
checking for main in -lpcap... yes
checking if char_traits defines all methods... yes
checking for ns_msg... yes
checking for ns_inittab/res_mkquery with resolver 'none'... no
checking for ns_inittab/res_mkquery with resolver '-lresolv'... yes
configure: Nonblocking DNS enabled.
checking for working memcmp... yes
checking for strftime... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strsep... yes
checking for strcasestr... yes
checking for mallinfo... yes
checking for getopt_long... yes
checking for library containing inet_aton... none required
checking for deflatePrime in -lz... yes
checking magic.h usability... yes
checking magic.h presence... yes
checking for magic.h... yes
checking for magic_open in -lmagic... yes
checking GeoIPCity.h usability... yes
checking GeoIPCity.h presence... yes
checking for GeoIPCity.h... yes
checking for GeoIP_open_type in -lGeoIP... yes
checking for tgetnum in -ltermcap... yes
checking termcap.h usability... yes
checking termcap.h presence... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking term.h usability... yes
checking term.h presence... yes
checking for term.h... yes
yes
checking readline/readline.h usability... no
checking readline/readline.h presence... no
checking for readline/readline.h... no
checking readline/history.h usability... no
checking readline/history.h presence... no
checking for readline/history.h... no
checking for using_history in -lreadline... no
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for union semun... no
checking for struct sembuf... yes
checking for struct sockaddr_in.sin_len... no
checking for long long... yes
checking size of long long... 8
checking for long int... yes
checking size of long int... 8
checking for void *... yes
checking size of void *... 8
checking Linux kernel version support selectable fds... 2.6 is ok
checking for dag_open in -ldag... no
checking pcap.h usability... yes
checking pcap.h presence... yes
checking for pcap.h... yes
checking for python... /usr/bin/python
checking for Python >= 2.4... yes
checking for python-config... yes
=== configuring in aux/broctl
Created Makefile.
Created bin/broctl.
Created bin/make-wrapper.

            Bro Control Configuration Summary

   Installation directory:      /path/to/bro
   Bro distribution:            /home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2
   Bro build directory:         /home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2
   Bro Control distribution:    /home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/aux/broctl
   Bro Control build directory: /home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/aux/broctl

   Standalone installation:     yes

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/ref-manual/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/quick-start/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/user-manual/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/adtrace/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/cf/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/hf/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/nftools/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/scripts/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/bdcat/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/rst/Makefile
config.status: creating aux/Makefile
config.status: creating policy/Makefile
config.status: creating policy/sigs/Makefile
config.status: creating policy/time-machine/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/bro_config
config.status: creating scripts/bro.rc
config.status: creating scripts/localnetMAC.pl
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/bro-include/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/example_bro_files/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/etc/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/bin/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/pm/Makefile
config.status: creating scripts/s2b/snort_rules2.2/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing default commands
=== configuring in aux/broccoli (/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/aux/broccoli)
configure: running /bin/bash ./configure '--prefix=/path/to/bro'
--cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... (cached) x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for flex... flex
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking lex library... -lfl
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
checking whether the shell understands "+="... yes
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for ar... ar
checking for strip... strip
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared
libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for geteuid... yes
checking for getpwuid... yes
checking for uint... yes
checking pcap.h usability... yes
checking pcap.h presence... yes
checking for pcap.h... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
checking for OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf in -lcrypto... yes
checking for SSL_new in -lssl... yes
checking for gtkdoc-mkdb... false
checking for openjade... no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating broccoli-config
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating src/broccoli.h
config.status: creating test/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/Makefile
config.status: creating docs/mkhtml
config.status: creating bindings/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged
config.status: executing libtool commands
config.status: executing default commands

               Broccoli Configuration Summary

   - Debugging enabled:     no
   - Pcap packet support:   yes

=== configuring in aux/binpac (/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/aux/binpac)
[...]
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/binpac.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

                Binpac Configuration Summary

  - Debugging enabled:      no

=== configuring in aux/broctl/aux/capstats
(/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/aux/broctl/aux/capstats)
configure: running /bin/bash ./configure '--prefix=/path/to/bro'
--cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=.
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for g++... g++
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for dag_open in -lpcap... no
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking netinet/in.h usability... yes
checking netinet/in.h presence... yes
checking for netinet/in.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking syslog.h usability... yes
checking syslog.h presence... yes
checking for syslog.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... yes
checking for _Bool... yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
checking for error_at_line... yes
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for alarm... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for dag_open in -ldag... no
checking pcap.h usability... yes
checking pcap.h presence... yes
checking for pcap.h... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

           Capstats Configuration Summary

Configuration Summary:
  - DAG support: no

                  Bro Configuration Summary

  - Debugging enabled:      no
  - OpenSSL support:        yes
  - Non-blocking main loop: yes
  - Non-blocking resolver:  yes
  - Installation prefix:    /path/to/bro
  - Perl interpreter:       /usr/bin/perl
  - Using basic_string:     yes
  - Using libmagic:         yes
  - Using perftools:        no
  - Binpac used:            shipped with Bro
  - Using libGeoIP:         yes
  - Enabled broctl:         yes
  - Enabled cluster:        no
  - Pcap used:              system-provided

AND THIS IS WHAT I GOT WHEN DID MAKE COMMAND

mv -f .deps/PIA.Tpo .deps/PIA.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT POP3.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/POP3.Tpo -c -o POP3.o POP3.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from POP3.cc:14:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/POP3.Tpo .deps/POP3.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Portmap.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Portmap.Tpo -c -o Portmap.o Portmap.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from Portmap.cc:7:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Portmap.Tpo .deps/Portmap.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT RPC.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/RPC.Tpo -c -o RPC.o RPC.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from RPC.cc:9:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/RPC.Tpo .deps/RPC.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT RemoteSerializer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/RemoteSerializer.Tpo -c -o
RemoteSerializer.o RemoteSerializer.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Serializer.h:12,
                 from RemoteSerializer.h:10,
                 from RemoteSerializer.cc:176:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
RemoteSerializer.cc: In member function ‘void
RemoteSerializer::InternalCommError(const char*)’:
RemoteSerializer.cc:2726: warning: format not a string literal and no format
arguments
RemoteSerializer.cc: In member function ‘bool
SocketComm::ProcessParentMessage()’:
RemoteSerializer.cc:3076: warning: format not a string literal and no format
arguments
mv -f .deps/RemoteSerializer.Tpo .deps/RemoteSerializer.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Rlogin.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Rlogin.Tpo -c -o Rlogin.o Rlogin.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from Rlogin.cc:7:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Rlogin.Tpo .deps/Rlogin.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT RSH.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/RSH.Tpo -c -o RSH.o RSH.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from RSH.cc:7:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/RSH.Tpo .deps/RSH.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Rule.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Rule.Tpo -c -o Rule.o Rule.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from PktSrc.h:9,
                 from Net.h:11,
                 from RuleMatcher.h:11,
                 from Rule.cc:6:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Rule.Tpo .deps/Rule.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT RuleAction.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/RuleAction.Tpo -c -o RuleAction.o
RuleAction.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from PktSrc.h:9,
                 from Net.h:11,
                 from RuleMatcher.h:11,
                 from RuleAction.cc:9:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/RuleAction.Tpo .deps/RuleAction.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT RuleCondition.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/RuleCondition.Tpo -c -o
RuleCondition.o RuleCondition.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Debug.h:25,
                 from Func.h:10,
                 from RuleCondition.h:7,
                 from RuleCondition.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/RuleCondition.Tpo .deps/RuleCondition.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT RuleMatcher.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/RuleMatcher.Tpo -c -o RuleMatcher.o
RuleMatcher.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from RuleMatcher.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/RuleMatcher.Tpo .deps/RuleMatcher.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SMB.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SMB.Tpo -c -o SMB.o SMB.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from SMB.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
In file included from SMB.cc:6:
SMB.h:150: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
SMB.cc: In member function ‘void SMB_Session::Deliver(int, int, const
u_char*)’:
SMB.cc:169: warning: format ‘%d’ expects type ‘int’, but argument 3 has type
‘long int’
mv -f .deps/SMB.Tpo .deps/SMB.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SMTP.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SMTP.Tpo -c -o SMTP.o SMTP.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from SMTP.cc:9:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SMTP.Tpo .deps/SMTP.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SSH.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SSH.Tpo -c -o SSH.o SSH.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from SSH.cc:9:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SSH.Tpo .deps/SSH.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SSL-binpac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SSL-binpac.Tpo -c -o SSL-binpac.o
SSL-binpac.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from SSL-binpac.h:6,
                 from SSL-binpac.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SSL-binpac.Tpo .deps/SSL-binpac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Serializer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Serializer.Tpo -c -o Serializer.o
Serializer.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Serializer.h:12,
                 from Serializer.cc:12:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Serializer.Tpo .deps/Serializer.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Sessions.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Sessions.Tpo -c -o Sessions.o Sessions.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from PktSrc.h:9,
                 from Net.h:11,
                 from Sessions.cc:13:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
Sessions.cc: In member function ‘void NetSessions::Internal(const char*,
const pcap_pkthdr*, const u_char*)’:
Sessions.cc:1357: warning: format not a string literal and no format
arguments
mv -f .deps/Sessions.Tpo .deps/Sessions.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Stats.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Stats.Tpo -c -o Stats.o Stats.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Stats.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Stats.Tpo .deps/Stats.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SteppingStone.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SteppingStone.Tpo -c -o
SteppingStone.o SteppingStone.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Debug.h:25,
                 from Func.h:10,
                 from EventRegistry.h:8,
                 from Event.h:8,
                 from SteppingStone.cc:9:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SteppingStone.Tpo .deps/SteppingStone.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT TCP.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/TCP.Tpo -c -o TCP.o TCP.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from PIA.h:8,
                 from TCP.cc:7:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/TCP.Tpo .deps/TCP.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT TCP_Endpoint.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/TCP_Endpoint.Tpo -c -o TCP_Endpoint.o
TCP_Endpoint.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from PktSrc.h:9,
                 from Net.h:11,
                 from TCP_Endpoint.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/TCP_Endpoint.Tpo .deps/TCP_Endpoint.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT TCP_Reassembler.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/TCP_Reassembler.Tpo -c -o
TCP_Reassembler.o TCP_Reassembler.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP_Reassembler.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
TCP_Reassembler.cc: In member function ‘virtual void
TCP_Reassembler::Overlap(const u_char*, const u_char*, int)’:
TCP_Reassembler.cc:379: warning: suggest braces around empty body in an ‘if’
statement
mv -f .deps/TCP_Reassembler.Tpo .deps/TCP_Reassembler.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT TCP_Rewriter.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/TCP_Rewriter.Tpo -c -o TCP_Rewriter.o
TCP_Rewriter.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Debug.h:25,
                 from Func.h:10,
                 from EventRegistry.h:8,
                 from Event.h:8,
                 from TCP_Rewriter.cc:42:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
TCP_Rewriter.cc: In member function ‘void
TCP_RewriterEndpoint::DoWriteData(int, const u_char*)’:
TCP_Rewriter.cc:668: warning: suggest braces around empty body in an ‘if’
statement
mv -f .deps/TCP_Rewriter.Tpo .deps/TCP_Rewriter.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Telnet.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Telnet.Tpo -c -o Telnet.o Telnet.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from Login.h:8,
                 from Telnet.h:8,
                 from Telnet.cc:7:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Telnet.Tpo .deps/Telnet.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT UDP.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/UDP.Tpo -c -o UDP.o UDP.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from PktSrc.h:9,
                 from Net.h:11,
                 from UDP.cc:7:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/UDP.Tpo .deps/UDP.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Val.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Val.Tpo -c -o Val.o Val.cc
In file included from Val.cc:17:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Val.Tpo .deps/Val.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT ZIP.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ZIP.Tpo -c -o ZIP.o ZIP.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from ZIP.h:13,
                 from ZIP.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/ZIP.Tpo .deps/ZIP.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT UDP_Rewriter.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/UDP_Rewriter.Tpo -c -o UDP_Rewriter.o
UDP_Rewriter.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Debug.h:25,
                 from Func.h:10,
                 from EventRegistry.h:8,
                 from Event.h:8,
                 from UDP_Rewriter.cc:11:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/UDP_Rewriter.Tpo .deps/UDP_Rewriter.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT DNS_Rewriter.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/DNS_Rewriter.Tpo -c -o DNS_Rewriter.o
DNS_Rewriter.cc
In file included from NetVar.h:8,
                 from DNS_Rewriter.cc:12:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/DNS_Rewriter.Tpo .deps/DNS_Rewriter.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT PacketDumper.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/PacketDumper.Tpo -c -o PacketDumper.o
PacketDumper.cc
In file included from Expr.h:13,
                 from Debug.h:25,
                 from Func.h:10,
                 from EventRegistry.h:8,
                 from Event.h:8,
                 from PacketDumper.cc:11:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/PacketDumper.Tpo .deps/PacketDumper.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT Rewriter.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/Rewriter.Tpo -c -o Rewriter.o Rewriter.cc
In file included from TCP_Rewriter.h:12,
                 from Rewriter.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/Rewriter.Tpo .deps/Rewriter.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT X509.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/X509.Tpo -c -o X509.o X509.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from SSLProxy.h:6,
                 from X509.h:10,
                 from X509.cc:5:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/X509.Tpo .deps/X509.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SSLInterpreter.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SSLInterpreter.Tpo -c -o
SSLInterpreter.o SSLInterpreter.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from SSLProxy.h:6,
                 from SSLInterpreter.h:7,
                 from SSLInterpreter.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SSLInterpreter.Tpo .deps/SSLInterpreter.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SSLProxy.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SSLProxy.Tpo -c -o SSLProxy.o SSLProxy.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from SSLProxy.h:6,
                 from SSLProxy.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SSLProxy.Tpo .deps/SSLProxy.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SSLv2.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SSLv2.Tpo -c -o SSLv2.o SSLv2.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from SSLProxy.h:6,
                 from SSLInterpreter.h:7,
                 from SSLv2.h:6,
                 from SSLv2.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SSLv2.Tpo .deps/SSLv2.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT SSLv3.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/SSLv3.Tpo -c -o SSLv3.o SSLv3.cc
In file included from Conn.h:11,
                 from Analyzer.h:11,
                 from TCP.h:8,
                 from SSLProxy.h:6,
                 from SSLInterpreter.h:7,
                 from SSLv3.h:6,
                 from SSLv3.cc:3:
Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/SSLv3.Tpo .deps/SSLv3.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT binpac-lib_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/binpac-lib_pac.Tpo -c -o
binpac-lib_pac.o binpac-lib_pac.cc
mv -f .deps/binpac-lib_pac.Tpo .deps/binpac-lib_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT binpac_bro-lib_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/binpac_bro-lib_pac.Tpo -c -o
binpac_bro-lib_pac.o binpac_bro-lib_pac.cc
mv -f .deps/binpac_bro-lib_pac.Tpo .deps/binpac_bro-lib_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT bittorrent_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bittorrent_pac.Tpo -c -o
bittorrent_pac.o bittorrent_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/bittorrent_pac.h:11,
                 from bittorrent_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/bittorrent_pac.Tpo .deps/bittorrent_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT dce_rpc_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dce_rpc_pac.Tpo -c -o dce_rpc_pac.o
dce_rpc_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/dce_rpc_pac.h:11,
                 from dce_rpc_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/dce_rpc_pac.Tpo .deps/dce_rpc_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT dce_rpc_simple_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dce_rpc_simple_pac.Tpo -c -o
dce_rpc_simple_pac.o dce_rpc_simple_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/dce_rpc_simple_pac.h:11,
                 from dce_rpc_simple_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/dce_rpc_simple_pac.Tpo .deps/dce_rpc_simple_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT dhcp_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dhcp_pac.Tpo -c -o dhcp_pac.o dhcp_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/dhcp_pac.h:11,
                 from dhcp_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/dhcp_pac.Tpo .deps/dhcp_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT dns_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dns_pac.Tpo -c -o dns_pac.o dns_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/dns_pac.h:11,
                 from dns_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/dns_pac.Tpo .deps/dns_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT dns_tcp_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dns_tcp_pac.Tpo -c -o dns_tcp_pac.o
dns_tcp_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/dns_pac.h:11,
                 from ../src/dns_tcp_pac.h:11,
                 from dns_tcp_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/dns_tcp_pac.Tpo .deps/dns_tcp_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT http_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/http_pac.Tpo -c -o http_pac.o http_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/http_pac.h:11,
                 from http_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/http_pac.Tpo .deps/http_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT ncp_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ncp_pac.Tpo -c -o ncp_pac.o ncp_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/ncp_pac.h:11,
                 from ncp_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/ncp_pac.Tpo .deps/ncp_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT netflow_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/netflow_pac.Tpo -c -o netflow_pac.o
netflow_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Expr.h:13,
                 from ../src/Debug.h:25,
                 from ../src/Func.h:10,
                 from ../src/EventRegistry.h:8,
                 from ../src/Event.h:8,
                 from ../src/netflow_pac.h:11,
                 from netflow_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/netflow_pac.Tpo .deps/netflow_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT rpc_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rpc_pac.Tpo -c -o rpc_pac.o rpc_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/rpc_pac.h:11,
                 from rpc_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/rpc_pac.Tpo .deps/rpc_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT smb_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/smb_pac.Tpo -c -o smb_pac.o smb_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/smb_pac.h:11,
                 from smb_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/smb_pac.Tpo .deps/smb_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT ssl_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssl_pac.Tpo -c -o ssl_pac.o ssl_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/ssl_pac.h:11,
                 from ssl_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/ssl_pac.Tpo .deps/ssl_pac.Po
g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..  -I. -I../aux/binpac/lib -I../src -I. -I..
-I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include -O -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -I/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1  -I../linux-include  -g -O2
-MT ssl-record-layer_pac.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ssl-record-layer_pac.Tpo -c -o
ssl-record-layer_pac.o ssl-record-layer_pac.cc
In file included from ../src/Conn.h:11,
                 from ../src/Analyzer.h:11,
                 from ../src/binpac_bro.h:11,
                 from ../src/ssl-record-layer_pac.h:11,
                 from ssl-record-layer_pac.cc:3:
../src/Val.h:258: warning: type qualifiers ignored on function return type
mv -f .deps/ssl-record-layer_pac.Tpo .deps/ssl-record-layer_pac.Po
g++  -g -O2   -o bro main.o net_util.o util.o parse.o scan.o re-parse.o
re-scan.o rule-parse.o rule-scan.o Active.o Analyzer.o Anon.o ARP.o Attr.o
BackDoor.o Base64.o BitTorrent.o BitTorrentTracker.o BPF_Program.o
BroString.o CCL.o ChunkedIO.o CompHash.o Conn.o ConnCompressor.o
ContentLine.o DCE_RPC.o DFA.o DHCP-binpac.o DNS.o DNS-binpac.o DNS_Mgr.o
DbgBreakpoint.o DbgHelp.o DbgWatch.o Debug.o DebugCmds.o DebugLogger.o
Desc.o Dict.o Discard.o DPM.o EquivClass.o Event.o EventHandler.o
EventLauncher.o EventRegistry.o Expr.o FTP.o File.o FileAnalyzer.o Finger.o
FlowSrc.o Frag.o Frame.o Func.o Gnutella.o HTTP.o HTTP-binpac.o Hash.o
ICMP.o ID.o Ident.o IntSet.o InterConn.o IOSource.o IRC.o List.o Logger.o
Login.o MIME.o NCP.o NFA.o NFS.o NTP.o NVT.o Net.o NetVar.o NetbiosSSN.o
Obj.o OSFinger.o PacketFilter.o PacketSort.o PersistenceSerializer.o
PktDagSrc.o PktSrc.o PIA.o PolicyFile.o POP3.o Portmap.o PrefixTable.o
PriorityQueue.o Queue.o RE.o RPC.o Reassem.o RemoteSerializer.o Rlogin.o
RSH.o Rule.o RuleAction.o RuleCondition.o RuleMatcher.o ScriptAnaly.o
SmithWaterman.o SMB.o SMTP.o SSH.o SSL-binpac.o Scope.o
SerializationFormat.o SerialObj.o Serializer.o Sessions.o StateAccess.o
Stats.o SteppingStone.o Stmt.o TCP.o TCP_Endpoint.o TCP_Reassembler.o
TCP_Rewriter.o Telnet.o Timer.o Traverse.o Trigger.o TwoWise.o Type.o UDP.o
Val.o Var.o XDR.o ZIP.o bsd-getopt-long.o cq.o md5.o patricia.o setsignal.o
version.o UDP_Rewriter.o DNS_Rewriter.o PacketDumper.o Rewriter.o strsep.o
nb_dns.o  X509.o SSLCiphers.o SSLInterpreter.o SSLProxy.o SSLv2.o SSLv3.o
SSLv3Automaton.o binpac-lib_pac.o binpac_bro-lib_pac.o bittorrent_pac.o
dce_rpc_pac.o dce_rpc_simple_pac.o dhcp_pac.o dns_pac.o dns_tcp_pac.o
http_pac.o ncp_pac.o netflow_pac.o rpc_pac.o smb_pac.o ssl_pac.o
ssl-record-layer_pac.o   -lGeoIP -lmagic -lz -lpcap -lpcap
-L/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1 -lpcap  -lssl -lcrypto -lresolv -ltermcap
-ltermcap -lm -L../aux/binpac/lib -lbinpac -lGeoIP -lmagic -lz -lpcap -lpcap
-L/home/raj/Desktop/libpcap-1.1.1 -lpcap  -lssl -lcrypto -lresolv -ltermcap
-ltermcap
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/src'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/src'
Making all in scripts
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts'
Making all in s2b
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b'
Making all in bro-include
make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/bro-include'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/bro-include'
Making all in example_bro_files
make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/example_bro_files'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/example_bro_files'
Making all in etc
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/etc'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/etc'
Making all in bin
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/bin'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/bin'
Making all in pm
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/pm'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/pm'
Making all in snort_rules2.2
make[4]: Entering directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/snort_rules2.2'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b/snort_rules2.2'
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts/s2b'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/scripts'
Making all in policy
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy'
Making all in sigs
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy/sigs'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy/sigs'
Making all in time-machine
make[3]: Entering directory
`/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy/time-machine'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy/time-machine'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/policy'
Making all in doc
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc'
Making all in ref-manual
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc/ref-manual'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc/ref-manual'
Making all in quick-start
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc/quick-start'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc/quick-start'
Making all in user-manual
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc/user-manual'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc/user-manual'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2/doc'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/raj/Desktop/bro-1.5.2'
raj at ubuntu:~/Desktop/bro-1.5.2$

Can any one please help me

Thanks & Regards
Rajasekhar