[Bro] Fwd: problem installing bro on ubuntu 10.04

Shannon Roddy sroddy at ligo-la.caltech.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:30:58 PST 2011

On 01/19/2011 02:19 PM, rajasekhar reddy wrote:
> yeah thanx i got that
>
> root at raj-Satellite-L300:/path/to/bro/bin# broctl install
> No command 'broctl' found, did you mean:
>  Command 'brctl' from package 'bridge-utils' (main)
> broctl: command not found

Try "./broctl install"

Note the "./" in front of the command.

Or give the full path in your command, eg.

/path/to/bro/bin/broctl install

or add /path/to/bro/bin to your path.  Google for an explanation of the
PATH environment variable for an explanation.  I'll even supply a link
for you.

http://www.codecoffee.com/tipsforlinux/articles/11.html