[Bro] Fwd: problem installing bro on ubuntu 10.04

rajasekhar reddy orsr88 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:13:45 PST 2011

hi can any help me resolving this problem..

root at raj-Satellite-L300:/path/to/bro/bin# ./broctl start
starting bro ...
warning: cannot send mail
bro terminated immediately after starting; check output with "diag"
root at raj-Satellite-L300:/path/to/bro/bin#

i given my email address orsr88 at gmail.com at mailto line on broctl.cfg

Thanks & Regards