[Bro] Current IDS and Data Mining research

jean-philippe luiggi jpl at didconcept.com
Tue Jun 14 18:42:55 PDT 2011

Le 30/05/2011 2:23 AM, Suman Nandi a écrit :
> Dear Bro Developer and contributer
> I have been working on IDS and Data Mining .I would like to know the current
> research in this area that IDS using Data Mining and what are the current
> reseach areas and objectives where Data Mining can provide solutions to IDS?

Hello,

Sorry for being so late with the response but I'm not sure data mining
should be used alone with "Bro" (I mean detection).  A possible solution
would be to use it with some others solutions likes ANN (neural net),
SVM (support vector machine), etc.
I think we are here at the crossroad between misuse and anomaly detection.

Cheers,

Jean-Philippe.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.