[Bro] Bro workshop survey

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Jun 15 12:19:06 PDT 2011

On Jun 15, 2011, at 3:08 PM, Chuck Little wrote:

> Did you folks decide on when/where the Bro workshop will be held? I'm
> prob the only one who chose Champaign/Urbana as the training location. lol

It was actually split pretty evenly.  We haven't followed up yet because we're trying to get the next release nearer to being ready before announcing a workshop.  Hopefully soon!

I'm going to be doing a video very soon doing some trace file analysis with the in-progress version of Bro to hopefully build some more excitement about the release too.  We're already really excited about it. :)

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/