[Bro] Incorporating dns_reponse in dns_request

Will baxterw3232 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:31:38 PDT 2011

Thanks Seth.

I will let you know how it works for us. I can understand how it could
strain system resources attempting to correlate the events in real time. It
will also be interesting to see how it will react on a domain that is
sinkhole'd. Our spam appliance, for example, will retry the query 8-10 times
until it gives up on domains we have sunk.

Will