[Bro] Experiences with Bro and FreeBSD 8.2 Zerocopy BPF

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Wed May 4 08:46:20 PDT 2011

We tried configuring with and without the select loop option, as well as
quite a bit of custom hacking.  I'm wondering if there is something that
broccoli does that tinkers with socket settings that affects in some weird
way the bpf socket.

At some point in the next couple of weeks I'm gonna pick this up again.