[Bro] Bro performance issues

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Sat Nov 5 18:49:22 PDT 2011

On Nov 5, 2011, at 5:21 PM, William Jones wrote:

> Attached is a patch to fix the getenv problem.  The were tow PCAP env variables that need a shell export statement.
>
> This will make PF_RING work so long as all the data is going into one interface or bonded interface.

What shell are you using?  There is something messed up because those environment variables are already set and I think don't think you should need those lines in run-bro.  I haven't seen anyone else that has needed those lines at least.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/