[Bro] Exporting bro alarms and notices

George Noseevich ngo at lvk.cs.msu.su
Thu Nov 10 05:52:52 PST 2011

Thanks for your answer.

So is the syslog logging (either local or remote) the only alternative
to logiles? No database nor ability to add custom log-processing hooks?

As for IDSMEF, I don't personnaly like the format (bloated xml messages
are a nightmare) but it seems this is the only option to handle alerts
in a mixed IDS/IPS environment.