[Bro] Adding SSL certs to Bro 2.0

Seth Hall seth at icir.org
Wed Nov 16 18:40:22 PST 2011

On Nov 16, 2011, at 8:14 PM, Mathew Binkley wrote:

> I heard back from some of the guys at FNAL, and they pointed out the
> FNAL CA cert is part of the IGTF distro:
>
>  http://www.igtf.net
>
> and 3 tarball of certs at:

Ah, cool.  I think this might make a good contribution to the upcoming contributed scripts repository.  We are still trying to iron out the details about how it will work, but it is coming.

The Mozilla root CA list might even get moved to the contributed scripts repository eventually so that we can keep it updated more easily between releases.

Seth Hall
(Bro) because everyone has a network
http://www.bro-ids.org/