[Bro] Build Fail on OS X Lion

Chuck L. mdmonk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:11:59 PST 2011

That change (BEFORE in src/CMakeLists.txt) did the trick. The build completed successfully.

To be sure, I made a fresh clone of the bro git repo, tried to build without changing src/CMakeLists.txt, and the build failed. Then I made the change to src/CMakeLists.txt, and the build succeeded. No mod to netflow.pac in either build attempt.

I still wonder what is out of the ordinary on my system. I'll check into it further when I get the chance.

Thanks for your help Jon!

Chuck Little
Security Engineer, Geek
GPG key: F14EAD4C