[Bro] Bro Scripting Question

William Seemann wseemann at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:59:56 PDT 2011

Thank you, both of the responses I've received have been extremely
helpful. I have another question. I read through snippets from the Bro
documentation but I can't seem to find a way to generate an email alert
in a script. I've redefined the "mail_dest" as follows:

redef Notice::mail_dest = "wseemann at gmail.com";

I can't seem to find a way to actually generate the email notification
from within my script, all my attempts produce syntax errors. Can anyone
suggest a script to look at? Thanks again, William