[Bro] Analyzing and Visualizing Bro Logs with Splunk

Justin Azoff JAzoff at albany.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:37:10 PDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:13:20AM -0400, Chris Crawford wrote:
> Does anybody have the slides or video from "Analyzing and Visualizing
> Bro Logs with Splunk" talk at Bro Workshop 2011?
>
> -Chris

Hmm, I thought they were put on the website.. I was difficult and used
the google HTML5 slideshow template :-)

The presentation is attached. Let me know if you have any questions.

The old metrics scripts I mention were indeed obsoleted by 2.0, but I've
updated most of them:

https://github.com/JustinAzoff/bro_scripts/tree/2.0/

--
-- Justin Azoff
-- Network Security & Performance Analyst